There is always a way to make yourself look better. If you have recently had your hair colored and styled, then you are likely ready to buy a new outfit. If you have recently lost weight after starting an exercise program, then it might be time to start adjusting your diet so that you can lose even more. If you have recently had a facial, you might decide that it is time to have some cosmetic work done to your chin. In the midst of all of the things that you can do to yourself to improve your looks, there is one change that you can make that will out shine all of the others: dental work. From investing in the cost of dental implants to teeth whitening, there are many services that dentist offices can provide that will make you look better and feel great.
As many as 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex. in addition, a GREAT SMILE also helps you feel more confident about yourself in any setting.
- General dentists perform basic procedures like x-rays and cleanings, as well as advise patients on the cost of dental implants and other procedures.
- Research indicates that 3 million have invested in the cost of dental implants, and that number is growing by 500,000 a year.
- Estimates show that 10% of all U.S. dentists place implants, but that number is increasing as well.
- According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey, 99.7% of adults surveyed believe a healthy smile is socially important.
- There are many options that exist to replace missing teeth but only one, dental implants, provides the feel, appearance, and function of natural teeth.
- Smiles age well. In fact, more than 50% of the adult U.S. population surveyed over age 50 agree that a smile is the one physical feature that stays the most attractive as people age, according to a survey by the AACD.
- Making and keeping dental appointments is the best way to reclaim a smile that you are proud of.
- Impacted wisdom teeth are third molars at the back of the mouth that do not have enough room to emerge or develop normally.
- Licensed dentists provide many care options for their patients, as well as referring them to oral surgeons when needed.
- Emergency dental care is sometimes avoided if you visit a dentist on a regular basis.
The quest for looking your best is a constant process. If you want to make sure that you are making a change that will last as well as a change that will impact how you feel about yourself no matter what you are wearing or where you are going, maybe it is time for you to visit a nearby dental office and see what they can do about helping you get a GREAT SMILE!