When your husband is wearing a baseball cap and out on the golf course he looks like a fairly young man. He is in perfect shape after losing weight and enjoys many walks around the closet lake. When he is home watching television or taking a nap on the sofa, however, he looks much older. He is still in the same good health and still has the same gorgeous eyes, but without the hat he looks much older. In fact, without his baseball cap he looks more like an old man than someone who can easily golf 18 holes, without a cart, at a pretty quick pace.
If hair loss is making you look much older than you really are, you might be tempted to visit a hair transplant surgeon to make the changes that you desire. With the latest hair transplant procedures, for instance, many people can find the help that they need to look their very best.
Hair Replacement Services Offer a Number of Ways to Help Men Reclaim Their Youth
Whether you are a man in your 60s, or just a young man in your 30s, hair loss Fearing be disappointing. In fact, there are very few people, of any age, who look at hair loss with any kind of fondness. Knowing that you will never be able to look your best again, can be a major disappointment. When you realize, however, that there are options available you might want to make a change.
Consider these facts and figures about the latest hair loss treatments that can help you look your best again:
- 47% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would spend their life savings to have a full head of hair again.
- 82% of adults are aware that their hair loss is genetic.
- 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- Most people continue the active hair loss phase during a span of as many as 20 years.
- People will shed an average of 50 to 100 hairs a day.
- The hair loss treatment industry brought in $4 billion in the year 2017.
If you are someone who looks completely different with and without a hat, it might be time to consider a visit to hair loss specialist to make sure that you like what you see in the mirror even when you are not wearing a hat.