The changes in just your face alone are enough to blow you away. The two photos, taken four months apart, amaze you every day and make it much easier to smile big. You feel better in your skin. You know that you have a ways to go, but you are just so dang proud of self! You made a commitment to eating better and getting more exercise. In fact, you made a commitment to developing a lifestyle that would make a difference. In addition to changing your habits so that you could lose some weight now, you were also working toward a lifetime goal of living a healthier life. And while you tried many different fitness activities in the pursuit of this goal, one in particular has been the most effective.
The carbon fiber bike seat that your husband gave you seemed like a strange gift last Christmas, but it, in fact, has made a huge difference in reaching your riding, and ultimately, your fitness goals. The comfort, size, and shape of the carbon fiber bike seat has allowed for longer rides and faster recovery times. When you first started your rides, in fact, the beginning five mile loop around the neighborhood lake was taxing, but with the carbon fiber bike seat as your leg strength increased the comfortable seating option allowed you to first double, and then triple, your riding distances.
Different Types of Bike Saddles, Seat Clamps, and Carbon Rails Make Cycling Goals Easier to Achieve
Many Americans struggle to stay fit and often find themselves struggling for a fitness activity that works for them. For some, cycling is a great solution. Whether they are riding long trails with family or friends, increasing their pace in a goal to complete a set course within a certain time, or riding in a cycling class at a fitness center, however, one drawback to this activity can be the uncomfortableness of the ride itself. As the cycling industry has worked to improve its technology and all aspects of rider comfort, however, options like a carbon fiber bike seat have enabled riders who are just entering the sport and those who are in the sport as a competition to reach their goals.
Consider some of these facts and figures about today’s cyclists and the industry itself:
- The bicycle industry in the U.S. recorded $6.2 billion in direct sales in the year 2015.
- A majority of Americans are searching for a way to live a healthier lifestyle. Cycling may be the answer for many.
- Kids and teenagers are not the only ones who enjoy bicycling. In fact, an increasing number of adults see this as an activity that can help them lead a healthier and more active life.
- Estimates indicate that $81 million a year is spent on bicycling gear in the U.S. This number compares to the $51 billion spent on airplane tickets and fees.
- Are you looking for an activity that your entire family can enjoy together? Many families enjoy bicycling together in the evening, on weekends, and during vacations.
- Research indicates that people who participate in outdoor activities spend as much as $10 billion a year on bicycling gear, accessories, and vehicles.
- In America, fewer than 3.4 million adults frequently ride bicycles. This number represents 12% of all adult cyclists.
- Despite the popularity of motorized transportation, there are far more bicycles. In fact, with more than 1 billion, there are twice as many bicycles in the world as there are cars.
- Estimates indicate that more than 21.8 million adults in the U.S. rode a bicycle 109 days or less in the year 2010.
When you decide to get serious about the need for exercise and staying fit, you may decide that bicycling is the best option for you. When you decide to purchase a bike, however, one of the things that you might want to consider is the comfort of the bike. The decision to equip your bike with a carbon fiber bike seat can make the difference between an activity that only captures your attention for a few weeks or an activity that becomes a constant and enjoyable part of your new healthier lifestyle. Are you ready to get riding?