In previous years when your children were off for the first day of school, you were bursting with energy.
Something, however, is different this year. The fact that you did not have to drive anyone to school for the first time in 17 years may have been part of it, but you also realize that you are, quite frankly, slowing down. You simply do not seem to have the energy you once had. You do not seem to have the enthusiasm that you need to get out the door and start the day. You are telling yourself that it cannot be that your lack of energy comes from the fact that you did not need to take someone to school, but you wonder if you are going to need a new level of energy on these days when getting your children to school is no longer your responsibility.
You have a regular check up scheduled with your doctor at the end of the week and you plan to ask her about supplements to speed up metabolism and other options that she might have for you. You know it is only the fist day of the school year and the cloudy weather is not helping, but you feel like you just need a kick in the pants to get up off that couch and get your day started.
Are You Looking for Supplements to Speed Up Metabolism?
It may come as no surprise to you that Americans have been taking multivitamin/mineral (MVM) supplements since the early the 1940s, the decade when these products first became available. For generations, both men and women have found themselves looking for more energy as they get older. In many cases, supplements to speed up metabolism have been the answer. When diet, rest, and exercise still leave you short of the energy that you need it is time to consider some of the other options that are available.
Hormonal balance supplements can, in fact, help people find the energy they need to enjoy their lives. MVMs continue to be popular dietary supplements and, according to estimates, more than 33% of all Americans take them. Hormonal support supplements offer a way for Americans of all ages to regain the energy levels that they once had.
Are You Looking for Other Kinds of Health Supplements?
Cellular health supplements allow Americans to improve digestion, increase metabolism, transition into menopause, and lose weight. Consider some of these facts about the use of supplements to speed up metabolism and other options that can help you live a better life:
- Following the information provided by your doctor, it is possible to regain the energy and enthusiasm that you once had.
- Information included in the 2010 Dietary Guidelines, the study recommends that people over the age of 50 get most of their vitamin B12 from synthetic sources, either from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- Nearly 10% of U.S., adults, a percentage equal to 22.8 million people, say they follow a vegetarian-inclined diet.
- Dietary supplements are taken by nearly 66% of American adults. Taking at least one dietary supplement a day, these Americans often use multivitamin or mineral pills.
- In America alone, there are more than 60,000 different compounds produced in large quantities for agricultural and industrial use, none of which require safety testing.
- New developments in hormone support supplements means that
- Getting the energy that you need to keep up with your children is the reason
- Estimates indicate that metabolic activity of muscle accounts for about 25% of total energy expenditure. Fat, in the other hand, only accounts for 5%.
- Nearly 70% of your total energy expenditure is used for your basal metabolic rate (BMR).
- Every time that you are looking for ways to find a better life, energy is always the source.
- Research show that MVMs can help you regain your energy.
- Getting the supplements you need can help you live a happier life.
- You can decide that today is the day that you will take charge of the energy that you need.
If it is getting difficult for you to continue FINDING ENERGY for the things and the people that you love, the use of hormonal supplements may be the answer you are looking for.