The latest alcohol and drug tests offer all kind of information for individuals, relatives, and employers. In fact, with the information that can be garnered from alcohol and drug tests, employers can monitor the health of their new potential workers, as well as the current workers who will help you make sure that you are getting the help that you need to find the best staff.
As there continue to be more and more ways for urine drug tests and criminal background checks to help employers find the kind of staff that they need, there will also be other kinds of uses for these technologies. Not exactly the same, the use of DNA paternity tests also provide a way for adults finalize the decisions that will determine the rest of a person’s life.
Rapid Drug Screens and Other Kinds of Drug Tests Allow for Definitive Answers to Complicated Questions
Whether you are involved in a smaller job search where you need to make sure that you are hiring the best candidates for a job or you are a soon to be single mother looking for some financial assistance, it is important to make sure that you are working with a group that will provide you the most reliable results.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that drug testing procedures can help people get the information that they need to proceed with the lives that they want to live:
- A rule that most people in the drug testing industry follow is that when screening for drug use within the last five days, urine tests are the most accurate testing form to use.
- Clean workers are the best kind of workers. Unfortunately, as many as 9.5 million urine drug tests were positive in the U.S. workforce in the year 2015 alone.
- Letting the schedule dictate your drug use can be a real problem. It is important to make sure that even though many drugs remain in the system from two to four days, this is not an exact science. In fact, chronic use of marijuana can stay in the system for four weeks or longer after the last use.
- Estimates from the data gathered in the 2017 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) show that as many as 774,000 people aged 12 and older were current meth users in 2017. This represents nearly 0.3% of the population.
- As many as 75% of adult illicit drug users are employed, which causes American businesses to lose about $81 billion a year, according to a survey on urine drug testing.
- Now a days marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug. In fact, the latest research indicates that 22.2 million people have used it in the past month, according to the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
- Statistics from government studies show that one out of six workers has a problem with drug abuse. This is a fact that can lead to problems for companies both large and small.
- The primary benefit of a hair follicle drug test is the much longer detection period for drug use, which typically is as long as 90 days.
- As many as 62% of employers in the U.S. implemented a drug testing program with the goal of guaranteeing employee safety, complying with state regulations, protecting their organization’s reputation, and developing a drug-free environment, according to the American Management Association.
- Realizing that new tests are developed everyday, it is important to know that those tests will become more and more accurate. In fact, 30 years ago, paternity tests were only 80% accurate. Today’s DNA paternity tests produce results with 99.999% confidence.
- The five panel hair follicle drug test screens for amphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and phencyclidine. Finding a way to be certain about the drug history of potential candidates is a way to make sure you succeed.
If you are looking for a way to get A CLEAN START then it might be in your best interest to work with a reputable drug testing company can help you make the best decisions when it comes to the decisons that you make today, as well as what you plan for the future.