Confidence is a funny thing. You can have it one day, and lack it the next. You can walk into a room full of it, and within a few minutes be completely drained.
What is it that gives you your confidence? Is it a new outfit or a great new pair of shoes? Is it walking into a room that is full of people who you know well, or are you more confident when you are approaching a room fulll of people you have never met before? Do you tend to exude confidence on a regular basis, or is it a slippery slope that tends to keep you struggling to stay upright?
If you are like most of us, confidence can come and go. When you are in a setting where your leadership role is already well established, confidence is easier to maintain. When you find yourself in a new environment, however, where there are a number of people jockeying for a position, confidence can be difficult to embrace.
Make Hair Loss Specialists Offer a Number of Options for Many Clients
Let’s face it. Appearances matter. Sure, there are a few people who never look in the mirror and can walk in and command a room. For most of us, however, how we look helps determine how confident we feel. And while you can purchase new outfits and the best pair of shoes, if you are concerned about thinning hair or balding, you may not have the confidence that you need to succeed: at work and in social settings.
Fortunately, hair loss specialists can help many people, both men and women, regain a healthier head of hair that can guide them through many situations. Consider these facts nd figures about the services that hair specialists offer to their clients:
- Nearly 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible.
- 35% of men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss by the age of 35.
- 85% of men by the age of 50 have significantly thinning hair.
- 35 million men in American are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or a combination of the two..
- A strand of hair grows for two to six years, before going into a resting phase for several months, and then falling out.
Confidence can be fleeting, but if you are looking for a way to make sure that you are more likely to be your best, it is important to visit hair loss specialists to see what your options are.