Your husband is a new person.
After spending the last 18 months tracking not only what he was eating, but also the number of calories that he burned on his evening walks, he has lost nearly 40 pounds. A fraction of the size he was a year and half ago, you are not surprised that he is also looking at ways to improve his appearance. In fact, just last week he was looking up information about hair restoration procedures and talking about making an appointment with one of the area hair transplant doctors. Now that he is more physically fit, he seems to want an outward appearance that matches his new fitness style. He has never gone so far as to shave his head totally bald, so he thinks he can make a gradual transition with a high quality hair restoration process.
Hair Loss Doctors Help Many Men and Women Look Younger and Feel Better About Themselves
It is difficult to be the self assured, confident person that you want to be if you are busy worrying about your thinning or receding hair. Both men and women, in fact, may find themselves lacking confidence if they are worried about how their hair looks and whether or not anyone notices how thin their hair has become.
Consider some of these latest statistics about the hair loss industry and the impact that it can have on a person’s confidence as well as the nation’s economy:
- 35 million men in the U.S. currently experience hair loss.
- 21 million women in the U.S. currently experience hair loss.
- Common male pattern baldness is responsible for as much as 95% of hair loss in men.
- As many as 47% of hair loss sufferers reported that they would be willing to spend their life savings to have a full head of hair again.
- 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- The hair loss treatment industry in the U.S. brought in $4 billion in the year 2017.
Looking and feeling your best can play an important role in the kind of life that you live. From confidence at work to mastering the ease of meeting new people in social settings are both influenced by how confident you feel about yourself. For some people, thinning hair and baldness are keeping them from being their best selves.